The time has come for Agape to add another superstar to the team as we continue to change the world with horses.
This position essentially holds all information and is the “behind the computer” master. This role includes basic bookkeeping, record management, donor recognition, and customer service. Of course, we have different tools (read: cloud based technology) to help make each of these tasks easier and more manageable.
We enjoy coming to work; we love what we do. We love working with each other; we love our donors, riders and families, volunteers, and of course, our horses. We’re motivated by a larger vision, a purpose that continually pushes us to be better and grow stronger. We’re looking for someone that can not only do the job detailed below but share that same passion and drive. On top of that, we’re going to be pretty picky about your ability to organize, be accurate, and execute with talented people and tech skills. Organization and details will be crucial to doing this job well. Someone who is humble and hungry to create amazing, life-changing experiences for others through partnering with horses. We need a highly self-directed, process-oriented, collaborative teammate (that’s a lot of buzz words) committed to Agape’s mission and vision.
OUR VISION: Why we do what we do
We believe that lives can experience healing and joy in an environment where unconditional love and the wonderment of a horse connect, creating a haven for unbridled hope.
OUR MISSION: How we do it
Agape cultivates personal growth by strengthening the mind, body, and spirit through unique horse-facilitated experiences.
- Responsible for check and invoice preparation and bank deposits
- Submit all bills to Agape’s bill.com account as received for timely review and approval for payment
- Respond to participant billing questions and balance inquiries
- Manage Accounts Receivable records including timely billing for services and pledge donations, performing collection process when needed.
- Responsible for preparing bank deposits and providing Accounting firm with copies of checks and deposit summaries
- Update the Outputs Dashboard monthly for Operations Director to review
- Responsible for the generation of mailing lists for donors, volunteers, and riders (newsletter, annual report, events, mailings);
- Responsible for the accuracy of reports/queries generated through the Donor Management database;
- Oversee the input and maintenance of all participant, volunteer, and donor contact information in all systems (Bloomerang, Salesforce, and Google Drive)
- Ensure that all contact information for records are accurate and updated regularly
- Maintain email database accuracy in Mailchimp
Data & Administrative
- Be the first point of contact for new rider registrations
- Process incoming and outgoing mail
- Manage office supplies and keep all supplies organized and stocked
- Maintain a clean and organized Observation Room, Meeting Room, Office Area, & Kitchen
- Oversee & manage all apparel and merchandise inventory, ordering additional inventory as needed
- Assist the ED with preparing reports for Board, Committee, and staff meetings
- Records and distributes meeting minutes for all-staff and Board of Directors meetings
Customer Service & Recognition
- Greet all visitors
- Answer and route incoming phone calls
- Route and resolve information requests
- Be nice. And happy. And full of love. But also politely decline all sales calls
- Responsible for annually updating donor appreciation plaques
- Accountable for properly recording all gifts, pledges and related materials daily, and ensure thank yous within 48 hours of receipt
- Coordinate donor solicitation, stewardship mailings and gift acknowledgment process
- Maintain guests lists and contact information for special events and serve on special event planning committees;
- Practice responsible stewardship of Agape’s resources and contribute to a sustainable financial future;
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS & SKILLS REQUIRED
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent technology proficiency or ability to learn, specifically with web-based systems such as Google Drive, Salesforce, Mailchimp, and various Social Media channels
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated attention to detail and quality control in work projects
- Demonstrated ability to effectively manage multiple projects and tasks; high ability to manage time and remain flexible to meet the unexpected needs of visitors and participants
- An authentic and mature relationship with Jesus Christ that is consistent in both one’s personal and professional environment
Benefits at Agape
- Genuine, caring, and collaborative dynamic team environment
- Amazing and supportive community stakeholders
- Flexible schedule and work environment
- Love horses? Love the outdoors? Love people? – we have all of that. Every. Single. Day.
- Jeans every day!
- Be a part of a unique mission where you witness incredible growth and healing through a loving, supportive environment unmatched anywhere else
- High energy, positive, “can-do” attitude
- Organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail
- High degree of initiative
- Savvy, mature and emotionally intelligent
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills