Registrations after that will go on a waiting list.
- Entry fee is $15 per participant
- Due to time restrictions and horse usage, the show is limited to 60 students. Register early to guarantee your spot!
- Horse show riders must be currently enrolled in the program by April 3rd and stay enrolled at least through the month of April.
- All registrations and payment must be completed online NO LATER than Friday, April 15, 2018
- Please complete the registration form once per rider.
Entry Fee Includes
- Two classes (Equitation in morning & Pattern in afternoon)
- T-shirt for participant (additional T-shirts can be purchased at the show)
- Lunch for participant (friends and family may purchase lunch at the show)
Sorry. This form is no longer available.
Box lunches, that include a sandwich, side, chips, dessert, and a drink, will be available for $5. Riders will get a lunch with the meal ticket they will receive at check in. You may also bring food of your own if you would prefer.
Show bill with ride times will be available the week prior to the show. Each rider will be listed in two classes, one in the the morning and one in the afternoon. Students may be on a horse that they do not typically ride but were recommended by instructors.
- Friends and family of participants are welcome to attend!
- Pets, smoking and alcohol are prohibited.
- All participants MUST check in at least 20 minutes prior to their class time in the Observation Room.
- All participants MUST wear an ASTM-SEI helmet, shoes with a heel and long pants.
- Recommended Attire:
- Shirt – Solid Color button up shirt or shirt with Agape’s Logo
- Pants – Riding pants or black or khaki pant
There will be various yard games for guests and riders to participate in while they are waiting their turn to show. The mini horses will also be out to groom and dress up!
Agape Therapeutic Riding Center at Bradford Woods
Martinsville, IN 46151
(15 minutes south of I-465 off SR-67)