Registrations after that will go on a waiting list.
- Entry fee $25 for two showtimes, one AM and one PM, can choose to do one but cost is still the same
- Registration deadline is August 6th or the first 60 riders to register (whichever comes first).
- Please complete the registration form once per rider.
- Also, includes t-shirt, lunch, and other fun activities
- Lunch (sandwich, chips, fruit, dessert) and drinks available for the whole family, free-will donations accepted.
- You are welcome to bring your own picnic lunch if you prefer
- Showbill with ride times will be emailed to the email address noted on the registration form on Monday, August 20th
- Each rider will be listed for the AM showtime and PM showtime, unless specified on registration form for only one showtime.
- Allow 3 – 4 hours at the show if you choose both AM and PM showtimes
- We do our best to schedule riders to be on the horse they currently ride but we may not always be able to accommodate due to each horse’s scheduled classes. Your rider may be on a different horse that was approved by their instructor.
- Friends and family of participants are welcome to attend!
- Bring folding chairs or picnic blankets. There will be picnic tables and some additional seating available.
- Pets, smoking, and alcohol are prohibited on Agape Property
- All participants MUST check-in at least 20 minutes prior to their class time in the observation room.
- All participants MUST wear an ASTM-SEI helmet, shoes with a heel, and long pants. We will have plenty of helmets available.
- Recommended attire (not required):
- Shirt – Button-up shirt or favorite Agape Shirt
- Pants – Black or khaki pants (jeans are fine too)
There will be various yard games, face painting, and other fun activities for guests and riders to participate in while they are waiting their turn to show. The mini horses will also be out to groom and dress up!
Agape Therapeutic Riding Center – North
24970 Mt. Pleasant Road
Cicero, IN 46034-0207
- Accessible parking will be near the barn entrance.
- Other riders and guests may be parking in grass fields on the property.
- You will be directed when you arrive by parking attendants.
- Multiple accessible porta-potties will be available for use.
If you have any questions, feel free to fill out the form or give your Site Manager a call.