Registrations after that will go on a waiting list.
- Entry fee is $20 per participant
- Due to time restrictions and horse usage, the show has participation limits. Registration will be on a first come, first served basis until all spots are filled. Register early to guarantee your spot!
- All registrations and payment must be completed online NO LATER than Friday, April 14, 2019 or until all spots are filled depending on which comes first.
- Please complete the registration form once per rider.
Entry Fee Includes
- Up to two showtimes, one AM and one PM; may choose to do only one but fee remains
- T-shirt for participant (additional T-shirts can be purchased at the show)
Aw shucks! The limit of participant registrations has been reached. Please Emily Padgett if you'd like to be put on the waiting list for the show at email@example.com.
Box lunches that include a sandwich, side, chips, dessert, and a drink will be available for families at no cost. Riders will get a lunch with the meal ticket they will receive at check in. You may also bring food of your own if you would prefer. Free will donations will be accepted and appreciated.
- Showbill with ride times will be emailed to email address noted on registration form on April 27th.
- Each rider will be listed for the AM showtime and PM showtime, unless specified on registration form for only one showtime.
- Allow 3 – 4 hours at show if you choose both AM and PM showtimes
- We do our best to schedule riders to be on the horse they currently ride but we may not always be able to accommodate do to each horse’s scheduled classes. Your rider may be on a different horse that was approved by their instructor.
- Friends and family of participants are welcome to attend!
- Pets, smoking and alcohol are prohibited.
- All participants MUST check in at least 20 minutes prior to their class time in the Observation Room.
- All participants MUST wear an ASTM-SEI helmet, shoes with a heel and long pants.
- Recommended Attire:
- Shirt – Solid Color button up shirt or shirt with Agape’s Logo
- Pants – Riding pants, black or khaki pants, or jeans are acceptable
There will be various yard games, face painting, and other fun activities for guests and riders to participate in while they are waiting their turn to show. The mini horses will also be out to groom and dress up!
Agape Therapeutic Riding Center at Bradford Woods
Martinsville, IN 46151
(15 minutes south of I-465 off SR-67)
If you have any questions, feel free to fill out the form or give your Site Manager a call.