Registrations after that will go on a waiting list.
- Entry fee is $15 per participant
- Due to time restrictions and horse usage, the show is limited to 50 students. Register early to guarantee your spot!
- Horse show riders must be currently enrolled in the program by April 3rd and stay enrolled at least through the month of April.
- Riders at both Agape locations are welcome and encouraged to participate.
- All registrations and payment must be completed online NO LATER than Friday, April 15th
- Please complete the registration form once per rider.
Entry Fee Includes
- Two classes (will show in morning and again in afternoon)
- T-shirt for participant (additional T-shirts can be purchased at the show)
- Lunch for participant (friends and family may purchase lunch at the show)
Ah man, all open spots have been filled. If you'd like to add your rider's name to the waiting list, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. Regardless, we still want to see you there!
Agape will be serving lunch at the Mane Event. All participants will be provided lunch included with their entry fee. Friends, family and visitors will have the option to purchase lunch at a nominal price. Please plan on joining us! You may also bring food of your own if you would prefer.
Class times will not be scheduled until all registrations are in. We will communicate what time each rider will be showing by Saturday, April 29th. The show will start at 10:00 and end around 3:00pm. Participants must be checked in 20 minutes prior to their class time.
- Friends and family of participants are welcome to attend!
- Pets, smoking and alcohol are prohibited.
- All participants MUST check in at least 20 minutes prior to their class time in the Observation Room.
- All participants MUST wear an ASTM-SEI helmet, shoes with a heel and long pants.
- Recommended Attire:
- Shirt – Solid Color button up shirt or shirt with Agape’s Logo
- Pants – Riding pants or black or khaki pant
There will be various yard games for guests and riders to participate in while they are waiting their turn to show. The mini horses will also be out to groom and dress up!
Agape Therapeutic Riding Center at Bradford Woods
Martinsville, IN 46151
(15 minutes south of I-465 off SR-67)