Monday, June 7th
Friday, June 11th
Monday, June 14th
Friday, June 18th
Monday, July 12
Friday, July 16th
Monday, June 21
Friday June 25th
Monday, July 26th
Friday, July 30th
531 West 100 South
Greenfield, IN 46140
11am – 4pm
Thanks to the generous support of The ARC of Hancock County, we are able to offer this camp for a discounted rate of only $30.
However, there are only 25 scholarships available per camp day, so get your registration in early. Registration will close when capacity is reached for the camp day. Eligible campers must be 5 years old by June 1st.
A Safe & Fun Experience
Trained therapeutic riding instructors and volunteers will be present to make sure campers have a fun and safe outdoor experience at the Agape East barn in Greenfield, IN, including for those campers with disabilities.
Campers must be able to:
- Feed and toilet themselves sufficiently without assistance.
- Follow instructions and stay with a group.
- Be able to wear a helmet with the chin strap buckled while riding a horse.
- Have a guardian or caregiver present, if the camper is not able to feed, toilet, or follow group instructions.
- Provide a signed Physician’s Release form depending on diagnosis prior to day of camp.
On Camp Day, please make sure that camper:
- Wears close-toed shoes, tennis shoes are fine, but no sandals, crocs or clogs.
- Wears clothes that can get dirty, wet, stained, etc., and will be comfortable for outdoor activities.
- Wears sunscreen and bug spray
- Brings a sack lunch and bottle of water
- Has listening ears and a smiling face 🙂
Camper Registration – FULL
Please complete the form below to register your camper(s).
Fortunately/unfortunately, all camper slots have been filled for this year.